You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Sunday 27 December 2020

Mother Mary; I love you so much!

 

Mother Mary; I love you so much!

I am Mother Mary and I say prayers for you each day.

I also light candles for each and every one of you.

I am in the service of God. And I believe in the power of praying.

It makes a significant difference to the better, to more love, to more healing of hearts and souls.

Why don´t you try it?

Just for one time?

Put your hands together, palm to palm fingers to fingers.

Each fingertip has it´s own energy and also color.

When you bring your hands together like this you light your own light! You connect! You are being connected as you sit in this position!

And God see you, each and everyone of you, in your own unique light that you have.

So please dear, put your hands together and we say a prayer together!

I love you,

Mother Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment