You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Monday 5 October 2020

Mother Mary; Special guest beloved Annelies Marie Frank.

Now I am safe, and I have been for a long time, some know me as Anne, and that is okay! 

Now more than ever I must say gratitude is the most important thing ever.

No one can really predict life, how it is going to work out, or what´s going to happen. 

No one can, not even the most superb fortune teller. 

But we did go through a very big wave; a holocaust.

Eventhough we have learned very much through this experience, I do not wish this for anyone.

And what went wrong? 

Too many were quiet for too long, and then it was too late, too late to stop.

Today and forever I cherish my life, I am grateful for every breath that I take.

I even love each breath that I take, and that it elevates me to seventh heaven over and over again.

Today I know that love conquers all;

so if you need, don´t hesitate to speak up and say your truth!

I love you

Anne Frank



No comments:

Post a Comment