You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Monday 13 July 2020

Diary notes; My three channelings, books!

Hi dear friend! ๐Ÿ’–I hope you are doing fine!

This is how my three books look like! 

They are channelings with 


  1.    God


God asked me if I wanted to write a book for him and I answered yes! It is a celebration to all women, a liberation and about Gods love for women, the feminine energy and for Mother Earth! In this book God reveals an important “little” detail; Women was first on Earth, men, came later!


2    Mary Magdalene

This book is a teaching about the essence of having faith! She is a loving warm humble teacher, always prepared to guide us! The holy trinity; Faith, hope and love always go hand in hand!



3.    Thor 

Who also is an archangel, invites me to his home and then we take a walk in the forrest and we have a conversation about life as we walk, we share our feelings and thoughts! He is very wise and caring warmhearted male soul!


My 4´th book is all about the Goddesses, 54 Goddesses and 74 wise and loving messages from them! I am working on it still but I hope it will be finished soon! The first 3 that visited me are; Pomona, Yemanja, and Bastet!

Are you interested in being read one of the cards? 
Just let me know!

Awailable in the Swedish language!
If you read Swedish you are welcome to 

https://www.kerstinangelmedium.se/

Love ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ
Kerstin E

This is me







                    Channeling with God;

                  "Woman you are loved!"






Mary Magdalene; 

"The path to faith!"









Thor;
 Hand in hand with asaguden Thor!




No comments:

Post a Comment