You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Thursday 26 April 2018

Pegasus; High on air!

I am Pegasus and I love you very much!
Air is important and when you treat the air well and with love,
you will notice some special things!
The love that you give air can really set you free!
That is what air is meant to do!
Air is very close to Ether another element and is connected
with dimensions of love.
There is no coincident...the connection is absolute!
I have talked about it before and I will talk about it even more;
Dear friend, LOVE EACH BREATH as it is your best friend!
Then you will be able to feel, the tingling sensation of love and healing!
When you love each breath, you also love yourself!
The holy spirit, is all about LOVING THE AIR THAT YOU BREATHE!
Humans of Earth play out all of your cards, but you usually miss this one!
The most natural of all! The love of air card!
Practise a little moment each day!
I say this as a friend!
I will help you!
I love you!
//Pegasus

No comments:

Post a Comment