You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Thursday 22 March 2018

Pegasus! How about Love!

Love is the most natural thing, a glorious force!
Incarnation after Incarnation you live and learn, to master your level of LOVE!
It is a job that takes you to many different levels, settings and possibilities.

When you count with love and the numerous possibilities that love provides, you climb up on the love scale! Love opens doors always,  no matter where you are, more doors will open than you ever could believe!

Roads that you have never seen before, the very existence of these roads will be new for you!

I work together with many archangels and I am devoted to earth and I am always prepared to guide you whenever you like!

I will guide you closer to your love paths so that you can see them clearly within your heart!

In essence all you need to do is just say my name in Your heart,  and I will guide you!

I am Pegasus,
and I love you always!


No comments:

Post a Comment