You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 13 May 2017

Aurora Report! Mururoa Countdown

"I am Aurora, and I am a part of you and your planet.
Sometimes you see me and you think I am beautiful.
I think you are beautiful too.
I am addressing an important matter!
The islands are my babies!
Mururoa is my baby!
But!
There is a big BUT.
If you look at the time
it is 5 minutes to twelve!
Here in the archipelago
devastating things are happening.
Earth is about to collapse
under the water.
It will create a very big wave of water
spreading around,  a tsunami.
It might look tranquil to the eye,
but it is not.
I am a Goddess
and I have an eye that sees
beyond, an ability you have not yet reached,
in the future you will.
And you will no longer do what you have done...
because you then will regret your actions, when you see
the results.
I see you as my babies too,
you are learning
and I love you!"



The following text is copied from Wikipedia, so you can learn more if you like!

R.I.P
Fernando Pereira (Chaves, Portugal, 10 May 1950 – Auckland, New Zealand, 10 July 1985) was a freelance Dutch photographer, of Portuguese origin, who drowned when French intelligence (DGSEdetonated a bomb and sank the Rainbow Warrior, owned by the environmental organisation Greenpeace on 10 July 1985.
The bombing of the boat had been designed to make the ship unsalvageable. The first smaller bomb bent the shaft, making repair uneconomic. Pereira stayed inside the boat to get his camera and other pieces of equipment. The second, more powerful explosion, designed to sink the boat, caused a huge inrush of seawater that drowned Pereira.
The Rainbow Warrior led a flotilla of yachts protesting against French nuclear testing at Mururoa Atoll in the Tuamotu Archipelago of French Polynesia and was about to depart Auckland for a campaign of legal demonstrations in international waters near the French military operational areas at Moruroa Atoll.


Picture borrowed from Google/Wikipedia

The following text is from Wikipedia, please read more about it there.

Mururoa, and its sister atoll Fangataufa, were the site of extensive nuclear testing by Francebetween 1966 and 1996, as well as the site of numerous protests by various vessels, including the Rainbow Warrior.[4] The atoll was officially established as a nuclear test site by France on September 21, 1962, when the Direction des Centres d'Experimentation Nucleaires (DIRCEN) was established to administer the nuclear testing.[5] This followed with the construction of various infrastructures on the atoll commencing in May 1963. The atoll of Hao, 245 nautical miles (450 km; 280 mi) to the north-west of Mururoa, was chosen as a support base for the nuclear tests and other operations.

No comments:

Post a Comment