You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Monday 28 September 2015

Ground Zero

My personal thoughts for today...

I am so glad there will be no mosque at Ground Zero in New York, USA!

We all have a heart! Make it in to a Heart Center!

In todays meditation I feel that only love is of importance and that respect is very important!

A memorialplace, a meeting place, a peoples place, A HEARTCENTER where there is no religion,

We are one!

We are the tribe of mother earth and all is welcome, that is something that could work for me!

I think we all should say a prayer to all those that where murdered,  on 9/11 and earlier, no one is more unimportant that the other.

A prayer from the heart is of no religion, it is something we all can do, that is uniting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment