You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 12 June 2024

Prayers for Lampedusa!

Put your hands together and say a prayer!

Palms to palms and fingertips to fingertips! 

Say a prayer today for Lampedusa.

Say a prayer of hope! 💓

Speak from your heart with your greatest faith and love!

Dear Lampedusa I wish you all the healing you need and all hope and goodness for you to carry in every heartbeat, so that love will win!

Please God save and bless all on Lampedusa with your holy heart! 

Dear God you mend all broken hearts and dry every tear.

Dear God you aid all souls over troubled waters and may everyone come safely into harbour.

Dear God thank your for building a bridge of hope wherever it is needed!

Dear God thank your for your dear care and help!

I am so grateful for Gods help, thank you!

Dear God thank your for your dear care and help to end all misery on Lampedusa! May a goodhearted humanity prevail!

God bless you dear Lampedusa!

(Picture borrowed from Google, thank you!)

If you like my blog and want to contribute you can support me if you like. Please feel free to buy me a coffee. I have a calling and I have no salary of any kind. The blog is now more than 10 years old. If you support me I can continue to support all of those that I already support...a giving that givs...God bless you...







No comments:

Post a Comment