You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Tuesday 20 June 2023

Castor Trust your wings!

I am Castor. I am checking your pulse right now. And why do I do this?

I am a communicator! I am etherical being leaning towards the element of air.

Right now in the sun alignement it is important for you to do just this:

communicate more

trust your wings

I am also a processor of information, I can sort out what is really important, I can really find a needle in the midst of a haystack.

This time of the year is the time to speak out, it is the time to speak your truth. And why?

Because by doing so, it gives the definition on the rest of the year.

And you think, and how can I do this?

And I say: Do it with love! Speak your truth, and do it with your love! 

What you choose to do now in this time that is right now gives the color to the rest of the time until the next summer solstice.

Just as you look at the beautiful forrests, lakes and mountains, look upon yourself. For there you have a magical terrain with hills, valleys, streams and forrests too. Maybe it is time to water yourself and give yourself some nourishement?

By speaking your own truth, gives true nourishement to your body.

You vibrate in a higher dimension and your truth is very important. 

You are afraid to step on someones toes? Tell your truth with love and empathy for the concerned. But you have to let it out. I know you will find a good way!

I am here, I am the communicator, I am Castor, I will guide you if you like! Just let me know!

I love you,

Castor

No comments:

Post a Comment