You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Monday 8 May 2023

Sananda You are my hero!

I see you move. I see your footprints.

I feel your heart.

I know what you feel, and what you think.

You don´t have to explain to me, what you want in this lifetime, what you love, because I see you, and your hearts ambition.

Your hearts ambition IS.

Your hearts true path and all of your dreams and hopes for this beautiful planet is your signum. I see it in your aura.

All of your combined emotions, ambitions is a beautiful thing to see!

You don´t need to explain in detail, because sometimes you don´t think I know you. Sometimes you don´t think I am close?

You are. And I see you. I feel you. And I am always close to you. 

And when you believe in me the least I am the closest. Then I carry you.

It is okay dear, I love you. I know that you have your feelings, that you have to deal with. The more you see them for what they are, the smaller they will be. The more you brush them under the carpet the more they will grow.

I am here. I walk together with you. When you feel the worst feelings, you are not alone. 

Ask me and I will guide you! You are not alone.

And I say: you should love yourself more. Deep wounds don´t heal quick. Be kind to yourself. Time heal all wounds eventually. And when you love yourself, you allow a good healing to commence.

Have faith in love. Have faith in me,

I love you

Sananda

No comments:

Post a Comment