You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Sunday 14 August 2022

My beloved mother Sarah!

I am old but there is no saying that I am wise because of that, it is up to you to decide for yourself.

You have heard my name many times, but is it really so interesting to actually know my name? 

Feel my words instead, and ask yourself if they resonate with your own vibration!

I may be big or I may be small and even really tiny, but does it matter? What I have to say, is what really matters.

There are many gurus, iconic figures, masters of different kinds, but when it really comes down to the angle of the heart, anyone can speak those words and make you feel, "yes this feels totally right for me"!

So now I will start:

There I was as a little boy, a long time ago and I looked around and I saw my dear mother smiling down at me. She saw a little boy laying in that wooden box and she was happy to have a child, because she did not think that she would have any at all.

The years went by and she did not get pregnant. And when many years had past she thought that it would not happen - at all in her lifetime. 

She was happy with her man, my father and time went by. Then she was really old and she noticed one day that she was expecting a child and she almost went nuts. 

Could it really be true? Really, she thought! And she now was worried about the birth of the child, because she was not young anymore. And the days passed by, the weeks, and the months and so finally she felt the hard work starting, the labour and soon the birth of her child so long awaited. 

And two women came to assist her in her delivery and soon the child saw the light of the day for the first time, and it was a boy, and it was in fact me.

And my mother and father was so happy and blessed and she started to breastfeed the little boy. The days went by and the weeks and even the months and I grew a little each day. And every night I kept my mother awake for I was hungry. But sometimes here and there I took a nap and I slept and so my mother could get a little time of her own. And at night time she would go outside and look up at the stars and just relax and fantasise about the universe. 

The land was filled with sand and the nights could be very cold, though the days could be very warm. 

My mothers name was Sarah and I loved her very much! So for me my mother meant everything! She was my world, my start in life! And so it does not matter what my name was at the time...!

I just hope that you also had a loving mother in your own life, or a person that loved you like a mother!

Have a blessed day!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment