You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 20 July 2022

Archangel Uriel & 2-pack!

I love you, we love you!

My name is Uriel, and I am very old and today I write this with a co-writer.

You own! That is what I want you to know right now!

What I am talking about?

Who can really own her, your beloved Mother Earth?

Only those that respect her, and know and listens to her!

So you own!

Earth! She IS. She is your Mother! She wants to provide for you all! She does not want any walls. She does not want any starving children anymore. She loves all. She would nourish every child if she could. But she has no arms of her own. 

You are her arms! She does not need any war. She needs people with love in their hearts.

Devious plans are ongoing to re-arrange what really matters to her, your beloved Mother Earth. 

It is not meant that some few people are going to own everything and the most of people will own nothing. Oh no.

Lets get this straight now.

First: You will all own a little peace of land each. All are equal.

But you will not need borders because you share brotherly and sisterly.

Second: You will own your own clothes. But you will of course share if you have to many pairs of shoes. 

No multicorporate buisnisses will own anything. No old guy will own everything and rule over peoples heads, playing domino with lives anymore.

That is the old life. The past tense.

The new is love, and sharing, and everyone will have.

The new is talking! Together! Sitting in a circle! Talk and solve!

The new is PEACE.

Peace will not come out from war. 

Did you know that war actually is big buisness?

Some few people make a lot of money while many others die.

Make up your minds, what do you want? Peace or war?

Use your love every day, every minute, in every breath.

You are the ambassador of love on this planet, and please leave your preacious mark wherever you go!

To choose to walk the path of love is not easy amongst other people that have not yet choosen this. You have to make sure that you start your day - each day - in reverence - to the holy force of love, and yourself!

Because you will meet resistance, others will make everything to make you pic a fight of any kind.

In the future no one will want to start a war. In the future there will be a good peace, a loving and caring and sharing peace.

It will be natural in the future to talk and solve all matters and never give up, this talk until everything is solved in a peaceful and good way.

In the future there will be no weapons because no one will make them for no one wants to use them. 

All that is not love will disappear eventually. 

Only true love will prevale. 💓💓💓

Archangel Uriel have had a co-writer in this text and it is 2-pack.


My own comment!: I had a dream many years ago and someone together with Jesus talked to me in that dream. I meet a loving soul and the name was strange to me, I heard the name was 2-pack, and I a had to ask my children if they had heard of this kind of name, and they said it was a rapper from USA and that he was tragically dead. His name is spelled differently...but I choose to keep it as I heard it. Thank you for returning today with Uriel! 💓


 








No comments:

Post a Comment