You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 18 December 2021

Evita P I love you! 18 Dec 2021

I am Evita, even though, I was.

I was living a life on earth many years ago and it was a struggle.

Life on earth is not easy, many times.

We have to go through hard moments that we sometimes don´t think we will come through alive.

And what makes it worth it? All the sweat, all the tears, all the blood?

What makes it worth while despite all the times you fell and hurt your knees? 

Well I must say the thing that makes everything you go through worth anything is love.

Love can be a friend, a sister, a brother, a mother, a father or a lover.

You can find love when you pet your cat or dog. You can find love when you look at a sunset or the stars at night.

You can find love anywhere. 

You can find love in giving. Sharing. Reaching out your hand to someone, by helping someone.

You find love by being grateful. Gratitude is a major part of Love and also of Faith and Hope.

You can turn your life around, no matter how dark it may seem, look within in your heart where your sacred love resides.

The more you share of your hope the more comes back to yourself.

I love you,

Evita P

No comments:

Post a Comment