You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Sananda; A spark of light!

I am Sananda and I love you more than you can ever know.

Like a waterfall I will give back to you, the moist you need.

When you are dry, you have less faith in your heart.

I will make you feel again, the love that you need.

Like a seed in the ground, in the soil, that is waiting for the rain I will help you come back into love.

Love is the only energy that is eternal and yet when you are afraid, you can not feel it.

Hindering love, and spreading fear is what is in power today, and I will say to you that this way of ruling is history, soon.

Love is the only energy that is forever and nothing can stop it.

They who rule the world today, think they can invent new things, strategies, to make you numb with fear. Over and over again.

They just don´t understand, love has already conqured all, and the fear is gone.

When you take care of the child within you,
and when every little seed and sprout is being watered so that they can grow
that is when you know that I am back in your heart
and you will realize
that I never left you!

Sananda


No comments:

Post a Comment