You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Mother Mary; Patience!

I am Mother Mary and I love you very much!
Today I would like to give you a tool!
Sometimes in life on Earth you think "what can I do about this"!?

In life on Earth there is usually quite a few questions,  sometimes almost like riddles and you wonder what you can do about it.

If you asked a very wise person they would answer you and say; give it some time!
You will find your answer, in time, or even when the time is right.

The tool that I would like to give you is; patience!

Patience is the most efficient tool that you can ever need!

It is very handy for you to use from time to time! It is smooth to carry and it does not weigh anything.

It does not take up much space either!

And the best is you don´t have to order it from tv-shop either, there is no delivery time, and it is free of charge!

Now you think, is this really Mother Mary saying this stuff? Has she gone mad or something similar to that ?

Well, dear I know what world you live in. I know how it works for you. And what I talk about is that no matter what you go through in your life, I am here, right by your side.

I pray for you every day. I light candles for you each day!

I love you and I love to give you good advice in times of need.

Please have faith in me,

Mother Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment