You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 30 May 2020

Diary notes; Landing on Mr President Donald Trump´s shoulder!



On April 22, Notes from my diary;

I asked my spirit animal to take me with him on a flight, and it became three flights.

I have been flying with my eagle before, many years ago, and I know where he, my eagle lives, and he is not from this planet! He has his tribe elsewhere, and I once visited that realm.

The Eagles are like the police of the Universe, they work for Justicia, justice, they work for that love will rule everywhere. They have worked on this planet for eons of time.

To meet an eagle is like meeting the sternest spirit, who doesn't fold an inch, though, they are totally fair at the same time.

It was a long time ago that I reconnected with “my” eagle, so I wanted to be updated on what is going on, in my life.

I sat down for a meditation and in the blink of an eye, he came and took me up high in the air. We flew high above a forest and land and the terrain changed under us and it was multicolored suddenly, and he puts me down in it, I try to see what it is, but it is impossible, all I see is red, white and blue, yellow colors and I think it might be plasticbags? But I am not sure, all I know is that we, the humans have polluted this planet with plastics, that now is everywhere. And this makes me so sad!

Soon he brings me up again and I sit on his back and we fly high up in the sky, and we fly over great forests and a blue waters and the sun is shining, and he sits down in the top of a fir tree by a river. It is truly a magnificent wiev over a beautiful landscape, and I think it might look like Norway? But I am not entirely sure.

And I think this is the last flight, and that it is time for me to “wake up” from my meditation, but he takes me up in the air again and we fly over a great water. After a while we land on a person´s shoulder. To be more specific it was the left shoulder, and I feel I sit very firmly, because I feel the claws grasp around them. And we just sit there and I try to look down and see what the person looks like. And I see it is an older person with blonde straight hair, and he suddenly turns his head to the left and I see to my surprise that it is Mr President Donald Trump!

No comments:

Post a Comment