You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Oberon; I cry when I see you cry!

I am Oberon,
I am a part of this planet.
You call her with many names,
I call her Mother!
Whatever I need, it comes from her
my Mother, she provides for me!
Her ambition is to provide for you all!
She has no boundaries, no borders,
except for those that you make on your own.
The fresh water is supposed to flow, the movement
is crucial to the waters health benefits.
That is why she has arranged the waters to flow, in different rivers, small or big.
When the water can’t flow, and also when the wind don’t find the barriers
in the trees the wind will move in other ways, not very natural ways.
When you choose to cut down a forrest, the wind has no natural place to stop, nowhere to land.
The new paths, manmade ways, make her, yours and mine Mother exhausted.
She wants all food to be shared amongst all of you, as well as the water,
the clean and LIVING WATER!
As you restrict her, you will find out that you are restricting yourself!
The manmade way of using her, exhausting her, will exhaust yourself!
It all always comes back, to you!
This is an important lesson for you!
And she can hear your weeping, and she weeps too...
because she loves you, unconditionally!
She is waiting for you to awaken to HER, so you can hear her and feel her love!
She will give you very good advise on how to treat her for your own good and for her well being.
She wants you to tap in to her, know her, as you know yourself, she loves you and she knows that you are not feeling good, as long as you don’t know how to treat her good.
She knows about all of your pains, troubles and ailments.
She wants to help you all, individually!
She is waiting for you dear child!
I love you, and my name is Oberon,
and I cry, when I hear you cry.
I am waiting for you, to call upon me,
for I want to see a happy smile on your faces.
I will help teach you about Mother and all of her beautiful remedies.
I love you very much,
Oberon.


No comments:

Post a Comment