You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 16 September 2017

The Pleiadians; Throat Activation Treatment!

Hallo! I hope you are ok, and that you have had a nice summer!

I have had a lovely time this summer,
even though there have been a lot of raining here where I live!

The Pleiadians have tought me to ”sing” or chant in a special way this summer!
It has been a practice filled with much joy and love!

Many Lightworkers have problems with their throat chakra
and also their thyroid gland.

I now can now offer you service, and a chance to heal this
irregularity, that needs love, care and healing treatment.

We, I, work as a channel for the Pleiadians, can heal your throat chackra with
Throat Activation Treatment!

It is easy, fun and you feel refreshed!

You will get a personal training program adjusted just for you!

Are you ready to receive healing
are you ready to give this a chance?!

You are dearly loved,
you are beautiful,

Love
/Kerstin www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment