You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Lanello, You are where your heart is.

I am Lanello,  and I will not teach you,
I will just say;
You are where your heart is!
So why do I talk about this?
You have a million things to do many times.
That is ok, that is what life is all about.
What I mean is, do you bring your heart
into what you do?
Just checking,
please embrace the very thought and
love each step every day.
I mean, that you should be
aware, of that your heart is important,
and that you feel the presens of joy from your heart.
In other words let your heart guide you!
Let your heart be your light,
to follow in the dark.
Let your beloved heart be your lantern
that takes you safely into port over a stormy sea.
Moving into the fifth dimension, is all about the heart.
The heart has its own intelligence and the blessed knowing you feel within,
and there lays the true you!

No comments:

Post a Comment