You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Sananda; Envision Love

Have your mind set on love!
I am Sananda, and I will talk about, how you manifest love!
When you have your mind set on LOVE, you manifest love!
All is energy!
Every little thought!
Every feeling is energy in different patterns, colors and rhythms.
So you then understand, automatically, that the more you are, dear beloved brothers and sisters , the more you are, who is feeling good, and feeling true
hearts joy, the more, you are about to manifest,  love, as a creation!
Just as when you say a prayer, from your beloved heart, you manifest good loving magical things to happen!  So I say envision LOVE, as it is the natural thing to do, just as it is natural to
embrace gratitude, and loving each breath that you take
as you are a beloved part of me, my dear brothers and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment