You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Thursday 18 December 2014

Seek who you truly are!

What am I talking about?

I am not saying you are not YOU.

I am saying, you are so much MORE...

Maybe you are a parent! For example!

That is wonderful! A gift! The best thing in life!!

But still you are more than that!

It is easy to go in for it to 100% or even more?

It is almost like turning off yourself, neglecting yourself?

I am not saying - don’t be a parent anymore!

I am just pointing out that your child most certainly will love you anyway, if you where to

give yourself more moments to find yourself ~ who you truly are!

Some day your child have grown up. And where will you be then?

In the not knowing? Maybe! It is ok! It is a part of life and living!

All the answers is within of you! They are elementary to YOU.

In silence, in meditation, within your own space and time, that is

where you find yourself who you truly are...!

No comments:

Post a Comment