You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Two new channelings on Patreon!

Dear followers and readers, there are 2 more channelings right now on Patreon, my new page!

Today I channeled archangel Michael!

What I channeled today moved me in my deepest core in my heart and I feel so honored to be able to write these words. Read them for yourself and see what you feel?

Anyway, I have had this blog for over 10 years now, and there are over 900 letters of self impoverment! 

If you want to support me, please be a monthly member on Patreon, and read also those messages!

I am sick and have may bills to pay and I need to go to the dentist too.

I wish you a wonderful day!

Love

Kerstin Eriksson 

Today on Patreon:

Archangel Michael A new era has started! | Archangel Michael and Faith Soulwork på Patreon

Archangel Uriel teaches about qigong;

Archangel Uriel: Qigong movements and the sacred pause in between! | Archangel Michael and Faith Soulwork på Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment