You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Friday 16 November 2018

16 Nov 2018 Archangel Michael The new era starts within you! Through channeler Kerstin Eriksson.

My name is Michael and I am an Archangel.
I am very old and I don´t look young at all!
I have gray hair and even wrinkles!
Before I became an archangel I was busy being an angel!
And I had to learn very many things!
Then when I realized that I wanted more to learn, more to be specialized in, I got the readiness to be an archangel. It took me a very long time!
So I have walked many steps, and all steps have not been easy for me.
I have stumbled and fallen, and hurt my knees and more.
I was not given everything for free, I had to learn every experience, by doing them.
Yes I could read books, but I got to do everything by hand.
Doing it is learning it, and so it is the same for you!
If I would tell you all secrets of Earth and all secrets for you dear beloved Lightworker
you wouldn´t learn what you desire to learn.
So I guide you instead!
If you ask me!
But you have to walk on your own to feet and I walk beside you if you will!
Then I also protect, that is my main task, and I am the centre of all Guardian Angels.
You all have a guardian angel and I know all of you!
So the new era starts within of you!
And how is that even possible you might ask!
Well you are the natural choice!
When you realize this, it will be easy!
No matter if there would be thousands of ships landing as many of you want to see
it is still within of you, yourself, where the new era starts.
In other words you have to be ready!
And how can you be ready?
Well in many ways you are already ready!
But you seem to be waiting for a sign without of you!
For example from the sky!
You are actually a multitasked being, from the sky already!
You dear Lightworker, have many realms that you could call your home.
It is time to fully realize this!
Wake up, it is time to really wake up!
It is what YOU DO with YOUR HANDS that matters, what you create!
Do not be afraid!
You are already very close, you are actually waiting for your own calling from your own heart!
It is okay, YOU ARE OKAY! Everyone is waiting for you!
You have a special essence, that no one else have. And you should trust and have full faith in your own hearts love.
Together your essences are building a very special energy that the planet are waiting for!
You are already there, just listen to your heart!
I love you
Michael



No comments:

Post a Comment