You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Sunday 20 August 2017

Archangel Gabriel; Lightworkers are Loveworkers!

I am Archangel Gabriel!
I am present today
and I am waiting for your call!

Even though I am always around you,
I will anticipate your call, because
I need your heart to awaken to love.

I am still very close to you, of course!
The difference is when you actually
choose love
consciously.

You need to be awake, and making a clear choice.

It does not mean, I am not there.

I am, always by your side,
I know all about you, and
what you go through.

You can always cry on my shoulder, in times of need.

So why is it so important for you to be
awakened, and to consciously choose, love?!

Because there are so many other choices!
A thousands and more!

And as you walk on your lifes, path, you
make a commitment to LOVE
or you don’t....

You can not choose before you have awakened...
it takes time to reach this point!

It is a sort of awareness.

One day
you feel you are ready
to follow your heart
and being fully awakened to love!

Then, that day
is a very special day
when I start to holding your hand in mine,
and you can feel,
me,
every step of your walk,
on your new path in life!

From now on, we, me and you
walk together,
on the love path
of your heart!

I love you always,
no matter where you are,
ready or not,
I am always there
by your side,
/AA GABRIEL


No comments:

Post a Comment