You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Friday 5 May 2017

Sananda Last Supper!

Dear beloved friend, I love you!
I am Jesus Christ and I am also called Sananda.
Once I lived in Jerusalem, it was many years ago.
And as time is of no importance,
I will speak
about what is!
I had friends, many friends, and those that where the closest
to me, shared the last supper with me!
And what about it really,
of course good friends should be by
your side in times of trouble!?
Maybe that is what is really important?!
Friends! Sharing, a moment in time, and a piece
of bread, a little wine,
every one brought something to the table.
We didn’t go to a restaurant.
We met in a cellar.
A little room, with no windows.
Candles where lit on the table.
Some brought grapes.
Others brought, hummus, cheese,
dates and more.
We had a little fete.
And then we said a prayer!
We took each others hands
creating a full circle!
And we prayed together
and we sang together
and as we did this
we bonded
our hearts.
Our hearts began to beat
at the same rate.
Nothing could ever stop this
unified heartbeat.
We all knew this and we where at ease
as true friends forever!
Time has passed, and yet
we all meet in our prayers
and in our songs.
So please know in your heart
that true friends are forever
and you will always recognize
each other, through time.
Love is the answer!
Love is forever
in your heart!
God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment