You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Archangel Michael I belong to you and you belong to me!

I am Archangel Michael
and I love you!
I am devoted to serve and protect you!
Yes I have wings, and I can fly!
And it also means metaphorically than I
can move between worlds and universes.
So you might find yourself living in an other world
separate from my world.
The thing is,
I am always where you are
in your world!
You might find yourself totally isolated at times,
from love and caring friends.
You might find that your progress would be further on the way, you feel it is delayed.
You might have found that your personal ascension into the 5 dimension,
has not been as smooth as you have expected it to be.
Please don’t worry, dear beloved friend!
You are moving in the right direction!
You just can’t see it, and feel it at certain times.
I am where you are, and I want to reassure you
that you are on the right track, always!
You are a dear beloved child of God
and I am at your service at all times.
You are blessed
and loved!
Please have faith in love!
/
Archangel Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment