You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Knowing liberation...!?!

Knowing liberation...!
A view on imprisonment...!
What do I mean? 
What am I talking about? 
I am talking about limitation. Limits. Borders. Handcuffs...Chains. Blood. Sweat and tears. Life passes, another life comes. Never ending story. It seems. At first. Then what?! A feeling of surroundment is always there.
But yet one day - a very ordinary day turns out to be very special - like an ametist glowing and glittering in sunlight just after the rain.
A sparkle of faith. A twinkle of freedom right in the heart and an outburst of belife - that freedom comes from within - straight from the heart. And from that moment on, that sacred event, turned it all around.
I was free. A free man at heart forever. From that day on a smile always was reciding secretly on my lips. As doors kept on being locked...! It didn´t matter so much. It was still blood, sweat and tears - but on the inside I was free as a bird.
Then thinking about imprisonment - maybe that is a way of really - knowing - loving- to be FREE? 
Knowing liberation? If you have not been without it? How can you really know and understand the meaning of peace and being free - if you have not been without it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment