You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Monday 6 June 2016

Правда Pravda Truth Sanning

This morning I woke up with the Russian word PRAVDA
on my lips!
HMMM
Pravda means TRUTH in English
and in Swedish we say SANNING!
So what about THE TRUTH?!
I can’t help thinking about
MOTHER EARTH
what PRAVDA, TRUTH AND SANNING
DOES SHE HAVE?!
Is it a SECRET
that SHE is our MOTHER
AND THAT WE RAPE AND DESTROY HER EVERYDAY?
Is it a SECRET that HER water is being more and more poisoned each day?
Is it a secret that many people talk of GOD and kill people with their hands?
As IF GOD SAYS Yes to that!?
I say the PRAVDA, TRUTH, SANNING IS
IT IS A F-CKING MESS!
So I say
FAITH HOPE AND LOVE
and don’t you touch a weapon or do harm, it is your own finger that pulls the trigger!
It is your own choice!
MAKE the LOVE AND PEACE CHOICE!!!!
THAT IS WHAT GOD WANT US TO DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment