You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Friday 1 April 2016

Lanello; Rejuvenating for your third eye!

So, I will begin by saying
I am Lanello!
I am in the etheric plane!
I reside in Shamballa!
I see you and I know
some of you are interested
in knowing more about your third eye!
Your third eye is a very special part of your body!
First; you can use your third eye to check you entire body!
Decide what part you are interested in, and just go there!
And you will be shown that particular part!
The third eye is like you own camera!
The third eye is in contact with all other chakras
and therefore also have many different tasks!
The camera is only one!
Now I am only talking about the ”camera”
as it is an eye, that you can look within and outside yourself!
All cameras needs a lens cleaning, now and then!
So, and how do you clean your third eye!?
Water!
Drink water!
AND
drink the water
with care
and gentleness
and gratitude!
Bless the water
before you drink it!
And need I say as a complementary
to cleaning your third eye and the
water,
no drugs, no nicotine
no coffein,
clean food, healthy food
Love your food
love your water!
Bless, bless and bless
yourself
and your third eye
as well as your entire body,
will function better and better,
and you will soon see more
through your ”camera”....!


No comments:

Post a Comment