You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 23 April 2016

Knowing liberation, a heartful jail brake?!

Knowing liberation...!?
A view on imprisonment...!
What do I mean? What am I talking about? I am talking 
about limitation. Limits. Borders. Handcuffs...Chains. 
Blood. Sweat and tears. Life passes, another life comes. 
Never ending story. It seems. At first. Then what?! 
feeling of surroundment is always there.
But yet one day - a very ordinary day turns out to be very special - like an ametist glowing and glittering in sunlight just after the rain.
A sparkle of faith. A twinkle of freedom right in the heart and an outburst of belife - that freedom comes from within - straight from the heart. And from that moment on, that sacred event, turned it all around.
I was free. A free man at heart forever. From that day on a smile always was reciding secretly on my lips. As doors kept on being locked...! It didn´t matter so much. It was still blood, sweat and tears - but on the inside I was free as a bird.
Then thinking about imprisonment - maybe that is a way of really - knowing - loving- to be FREE? Knowing liberation? If you have not been without it? How can you really know and understand the meaning of peace and being free - if you have not been without it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment