You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Friday 1 April 2016

Archangel Uriel; New times ahead!

I am archangel Uriel,
I love you
and I always have!
Do you know
what is about to happen?!
Well I will say,
new opportunities
and new times!
And what am I talking about?!
Days goes by, and nights follows
sunsets and sunrises,
moon and sun
and EARTH.
What I am talking about is
astrological!
It cannot be changed!
IT IS!
Step by step
breath by breath
you will be able to feel
a difference!
Yes you can feel it!
It is another WIBE!
A positive wibe,
no matter what goes on around you,
if you look within YOU,
You can feel the new wibe
that alters everything!
It is about letting go,
of all the old,
that is not of interest anymore.
It is about following your heart!
Your heart has an intelligence
believe it or not, but so it is!
Trust your hearts intelligence,
and relay on it!
It is beautiful!
You will feel beautiful,
more and more each day!
Earlier, obvious choices, that used to be
are no more.
Now you follow your
hearts intelligence and you will find
a new meaningful road,
the heart road!
The heart road will give meaning to your
lifepath here on Terra.
Like rowing a boat
and you don’t have to row with one oar any more,
you now have both oars, finally!
So dear, beloved friend
You are so blessed
Just have faith
in your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment