You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Todays offer; FREE Distance healing with Mary Magdalene!

Today I had the joy of walking in a beautiful forrest.
I picked some blueberries. And the sun was shining.
Mary Magdalene asked me; do you want to work with me?
Yes of course I want to work with you I answered!
Together we will give healing! She said.
And I asked, do you mean distance healing? Or physical healing?
I mean both she answered!
Do you have a name for this healing, dear MM I asked her?
Holy Uterus Distance Healing!
And I am so happy, I can’t wait to get started!
It is both for women and men!
Yes!
You might think of the uterus now?
Well our great Mother Earth
is a very important Uterus, very Holy!
She is a provider for all of us!
So the Uterus is never wrong!
As life always passes through the Uterus!
If you are interested please let us now!
I need a photo of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment