I hope you will find something in here that can make a little difference for you, please search in the already written material to the right below! You can share my material if you also say that I am the channeler/source! (Kerstin Eriksson www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com)

On Facebook you are welcome to visit; Healing Faith!
You can follow the link below;


My name is Kerstin Eriksson, I am a medium, a channeler of God, angels, Mother Earth and more. I hold the pen! And now 3 books are almost ready! Soon they will be available here for you to read, as a free pdf.

There is also a project; called LoveIS, to aid women and children in need, please contact me if you are interested in this project!

God = LOVE, and the energy of Gods omnipresent love goes far beyond any religion.

Peace and love and respect on Mother Earth and in every living beings heart, mind and in every action is when we live in the Golden Age, soon to come!

FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE!

Have a beautiful day!
Love//Kerstin
Ps Contact me through email;
moonflowerchild67@gmail.com

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Todays offer; FREE Distance healing with Mary Magdalene!

Today I had the joy of walking in a beautiful forrest.
I picked some blueberries. And the sun was shining.
Mary Magdalene asked me; do you want to work with me?
Yes of course I want to work with you I answered!
Together we will give healing! She said.
And I asked, do you mean distance healing? Or physical healing?
I mean both she answered!
Do you have a name for this healing, dear MM I asked her?
Holy Uterus Distance Healing!
And I am so happy, I can’t wait to get started!
It is both for women and men!
Yes!
You might think of the uterus now?
Well our great Mother Earth
is a very important Uterus, very Holy!
She is a provider for all of us!
So the Uterus is never wrong!
As life always passes through the Uterus!
If you are interested please let us now!
I need a photo of you!