I hope you will find something in here that can make a little difference for you, please search in the already written material to the right below! You can share my material if you also say that I am the channeler/source! (Kerstin Eriksson www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com)

On Facebook you are welcome to visit; Healing Faith!
You can follow the link below;


My name is Kerstin Eriksson, I am a medium, a channeler of God, angels, Mother Earth and more. I hold the pen! And now 3 books are almost ready! Soon they will be available here for you to read, as a free pdf.

There is also a project; called LoveIS, to aid women and children in need, please contact me if you are interested in this project!

God = LOVE, and the energy of Gods omnipresent love goes far beyond any religion.

Peace and love and respect on Mother Earth and in every living beings heart, mind and in every action is when we live in the Golden Age, soon to come!

FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE!

Have a beautiful day!
Love//Kerstin
Ps Contact me through email;
moonflowerchild67@gmail.com

Saturday, 11 April 2015

Fleur de Lis


Once upon a time
there was a very important moment....!
And in that very moment
a choice was made. A necessary choice.
A special direction,  a new meaning, the road to freedom.
Through unity. And the heart pointed out the direction
as the eyes was blindfolded.
So it was born
the fleur de lis
a signal of freedom at heart.
And also that the insight
about the sword and the pen,
that the pen is more powerful
as it is the peaceful way to go...!